Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Treats


I love the It's a Wrap Holidays stamp set from Stampin' Up and I knew I wanted to make some nuggets for coworkers. I toyed with so many ideas for packaging, but here it is the day before Halloween, so I needed something quick and easy!
I found this video from Dawn on You Tube and knew that was it!
How did I do it?
Cut plain cardstock at 3.5 x 5 inches and score at 1 3/8 inches. Fold bag over and tuck under flap, securing with 2 staples. Cut patterned paper strips at 1 1/4 x 3 3/8 inches and glue on flap to cover the staples. At that point it is up to you as far as how you want to embellish the top. I chose to stamp and distress with black soot ink and punch them out. The circles are adhered with pop dots. Simple, but so cute!
Supplies:
Stamp set from Stampin' Up for wrappers-- I stamped them on Avery address labels, Cardstock and Patterned paper from Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby), Halloween stamps by Ellen Krans for Hampton Arts, punches from Stampin' Up, Black Soot Distress Ink, Treat bags from Hobby Lobby (3.75x6")

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! I am sure the co-workers will be "thrilled".

    ReplyDelete